- Santa Monica, CA
- Full Time
- Marketing - Integrated
- Entry Level
What We Need
A talented and motivated Event Coordinator to support Kareo’s Events team and programs. This role requires excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, a key understanding of how marketing events impact revenue generation, and the ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The Event Coordinator will report to the Senior Manager of Events and will work very closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Business Development organizations.
Your Area of Focus
- Support Event programs and the larger Marketing department by monitoring timelines and building relationships with vendors
- Develop and manage an efficient swag program for both internal and external events
- Assist in the planning and execution of various events including but not limited to trade shows, hosted user conferences, field marketing events, and internal events
- Assist the Trade show program by researching industry events to maximize brand exposure to target audiences
- Work closely with external event vendors to ensure timely asset delivery to and from shows and venues, while developing creative and cost-effective experiences both internally and externally
- Monitor events calendar and timelines while assisting with cross-functional pre- and post-event communications to internal stakeholders as needed
- Manage all responsibilities within allotted budget
Your Professional Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience working in event management and production — skills in communication marketing, and promotion is a plus
- Highly organized, and comfortable learning project management software — experience with Asana or a similar program preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail and can-do attitude
- Creative thinker with sound knowledge of industry trends, vendor and venue relations
- Ability to work independently and autonomously while juggling various projects simultaneously in a high-performance environment
- Experience with Google Suite, or MS Office products required; strong skills in Google Sheets or Excel a big plus
- Outgoing personality with a passion for event and experience curation who’s looking for a great company culture
- Limited travel is a possibility
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.